A playground, play field and sidewalks bring informal play and exercise right to your front door. And if you're ready for summer, Glen Laurel Racquet & Swim Club is ready for you.
- Junior Olympic-sized pool with 6 AAU short course swim lanes
- Half-meter diving board
- Shallow area with full-width steps
- Separately enclosed toddler pool
- Large patio & cabana area
- Bath house
- Nearby snack bar
- Swim team and lessons
- Special events
- Six professionally-designed, acrylic-coated hard surface courts
- Exhibition, teaching and doubles courts
- State-of-the-art tournament-quality lighting
- Built-in grass viewing areas
- Private & group lessons
- Certified professional staff
Clubs for adults include a book club, garden club and Clayton Newcomers and Neighbors Club. There are organized games of bunco, bridge, canasta and poker. For golfers, there are organized leagues for men, women, couples and seniors.
Childrens activities include seasonal festivals and parties.